stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
倪子綺 , Masters Advisor：朱宏杰 Co-advisor ：戴義欽
- 2. Bouchut, F. & Westdickenberg, M., 2004. Gravity driven shallow water models for arbitrary topography. Commun.Math.Sci, pp. 2, 359–389.
- 3. Charbonnier, S. J. et al., 2013. Evaluation of the impact of the 2010 pyroclastic density currents at Merapi volcano from high-resolution satellite imagery, field investigations and numerical simulations. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research, Volume 261, pp. 295-315.
- 4. Charbonnier, S. J. & Gertisser, R., 2009. Numerical simulations of block-and-ash flows using the Titan2D flow model: examples from the 2006 eruption of Merapi Volcano, Java, Indonesia. Bull Volcanol, pp. 71, 953–959.
- 6. Cronin, S. et al., 2013. Insights into the October–November 2010 Gunung Merapi eruption (Central Java, Indonesia) from the stratigraphy, volume and characteristics of its pyroclastic deposits. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research, pp. 261, 244-259.
- 8. Goodchild, M., 1980. Algorthm 9: Simulation of autocorrelation for aggregate data. Environ. Plann. A, pp. 12, 1073-1081.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?