stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張喬崴 , Masters Advisor：朱世禹
-  Chu SY, Lo SC. Application of Real-Time Adaptive Identification Techinque on Damage Detection and Structural Health Monitoring. Structural Control and Health Monitoring 2009; 16(2): 154-177 DOI: 10.1002/stc.304.
-  Chu SY, Lo SC. Application of the On-Line Recursive Least-Squares Method to Perform Structural Damage Assessment. Structural Control and Health Monitoring 2009; 18(3): 241-264 DOI: 10.1002/stc.362.
-  Juang JN. Applied System Identification. Prentice Hall: Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1994.
-  Moehle JP. Strong Monitor Drift Estimates for R/C Structures. Journal of Structural Engineering 1984; 110(9): 1988-2001.
-  王國書，「結構動態反應訊號自動監測系統於剛心識別之應用」，碩士論文，國立成功大學土木工程研究所，台南(2007)。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?