stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳奕豪 , Masters Advisor：朱聖浩
-  Ng, K.T. and Gardner, L., Buckling of Stainless Steel Columns and Beams in Fire, Engineering Structures, 29(3), 717-730, 2006.
-  Uppfeldt, B., Outinen, A. T., Veljkovic, M., A Design Model for Stainless Steel Box Columns in Fire, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 64(4), 1294-1301, 2008.
-  Wang, W.Y. and Li, G.Q., Fire-resistance Study of Restrained Steel Columns With Partial Damage to Fire Protection, Fire Safety Journal, 44(8), 1088-1094, 2009.
-  Leston-Jones LC, Lennon T, Plank RJ, Burgess IW. Elevated temperature moment-rotation tests on steelwork connections, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Structures and Buildings, 122(4), 410-419, 1997.
-  Al-Jabri KS, Lennon T, Burgess IW, Plank RJ. Behaviour of steel and composite beam-column connections in fire, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 46(1-3), 180-180, 1998.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?