stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
王俊慧 , Masters Advisor：洪菁霞
- Ackel-D'Elia, C., da Silva, A. C., Silva, R. S., Truksinas, E., Sousa, B. S., Tufik, S., . . . Bittencourt, L. R. (2012). Effects of exercise training associated with continuous positive airway pressure treatment in patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. Sleep Breath, 16(3), 723-735. doi: 10.1007/s11325-011-0567-0
- Akashiba, T., Kawahara, S., Akahoshi, T., Omori, C., Saito, O., Majima, T., & Horie, T. (2002). Relationship between quality of life and mood or depression in patients with severe obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. Chest, 122(3), 861-865. doi: DOI 10.1378/chest.122.3.861
- Alameri, H., Al-Kabab, Y., & BaHammam, A. (2010). Submaximal exercise in patients with severe obstructive sleep apnea. Sleep Breath, 14(2), 145-151. doi: 10.1007/s11325-009-0300-4
- American College of Sports Medicine. (2010). ACSM's guidelines for exercise testing and prescription. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- Asghari, A., Mohammadi, F., Kamrava, S. K., Jalessi, M., & Farhadi, M. (2013). Evaluation of quality of life in patients with obstructive sleep apnea. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 270(3), 1131-1136. doi: 10.1007/s00405-012-2157-6
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?