stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Attila, J., Kauppila, P., Kallio, K.Y., Alasalmi, H., Keto, V., Bruun, E. and Koponen, S. (2018), “Applicability of Earth Observation chlorophyll-a data in assessment of water status via MERIS — With implications for the use of OLCI sensors”, Remote Sensing of Environment, Vol. 212 , pp. 273–287.
- Augusto-Silva, P.B., Ogashawara, I., Barbosa, C.C.F., de Carvalho, L.A.S., Jorge, D.S.F., Fornari, C.I. and Stech, J.L. (2014), “Analysis of MERIS reflectance algorithms for estimating chlorophyll-a concentration in a Brazilian reservoir”, Remote Sensing, Vol. 6 No. 12, pp. 11689–11707.
- Bailey, S.W., Franz, B.A. and Werdell, P.J. (2010), “Estimation of near-infrared water-leaving reflectance for satellite ocean color data processing”, Optics Express, Vol. 18 No. 7, p. 7521.
- Dall’Olmo, G. and Gitelson, A.A. (2006), “Effect of bio-optical parameter variability and uncertainties in reflectance measurements on the remote estimation of chlorophyll-a concentration in turbid productive waters: modeling results”, Applied Optics, Vol. 45 No. 15, p. 3577.
- Doerffer, R. and Schiller, H. (2007), “The MERIS case 2 water algorithm”, International Journal of Remote Sensing, Vol. 28 No. 3–4, pp. 517–535.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?