stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
杜璇 , Masters Advisor：蔣榮先
英文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU.2011.01831
-  International Physical Activity Questionnaires. Available: http://www.ipaq.ki.se/ipaq.htm
-  S. N. Blair and T. S. Church, "The Fitness, Obesity, and Health Equation," JAMA: The Journal of the American Medical Association, vol. 292, pp. 1232-1234, September 8 2004.
-  H. Blunck, T. Godsk, K. Grønbæk, M. B. Kjærgaard, J. L. Jensen, T. Scharling, K. R. Schougaard, and T. Toftkjær, "PerPos: a platform providing cloud services for pervasive positioning," presented at the Proceedings of the 1st International Conference and Exhibition on Computing for Geospatial Research & Application, Washington, D.C., 2010.
-  C.-C. Chang and C.-J. Lin. (2001). LIBSVM: a library for support vector machines. Available: http://www.csie.ntu.edu.tw/~cjlin/libsvm
-  P. Dollar, V. Rabaud, G. Cottrell, and S. Belongie, "Behavior recognition via sparse spatio-temporal features," in 2nd Joint IEEE International Workshop on Visual Surveillance and Performance Evaluation of Tracking and Surveillance 2005, pp. 65-72.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?