stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Andreen, B., Rocheville, H., & Ksaibati, K. (2012). A Methodology for Cost/Benefit Analysis of Recycled Asphalt Pavement (RAP) in Various Highway Applications. In Transportation Research Board 91st Annual Meeting (No. 12-1138).
- Carse, A., Spathonis, M. J., Chandler, M. L., Gilbert, M. D., Johnson, M. B., UWS, A. J., & Pham, L. Whole of life cycle cost analysis in bridge rehabilitation.
- Chiu, C. T., Hsu, T. H., & Yang, W. F. (2008). Life cycle assessment on using recycled materials for rehabilitating asphalt pavements. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 52(3), 545-556.
- Cooper, Jr, S. B., Mohammad, L. N., & Elseifi, M. A. (2014). Infrastructure Sustainability: The Use of Recycled Asphalt Shingles in Flexible Pavements. In Pavement Materials, Structures, and Performance (pp. 69-78).
- EPA, A. (2011). Inventory of US greenhouse gas emissions and sinks: 1990-2012. Environmental Protection Agency2012.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?