stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  D. M. Bevly and B. Parkinson, “Cascaded Kalman Filters for Accurate Estimation of Multiple Biases, Dead-Reckoning Navigation, and Full State Feedback Control of Ground Vehicles,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 199-208, 2007.
-  H. A. P. Blom, “An Efficient Filter for Abruptly Changing Systems,” in Proceedings of the 23rd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, vol. 23, pp. 656-658, 1984.
-  H. A. P. Blom and Y. Bar-Shalom, “The Interacting Multiple Model Algorithm for Systems with Markovian Switching Coefficients,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 33, no. 8, pp. 780-783, 1988.
-  A. Brandt and J. F. Gardner, “Constrained Navigation Algorithms for Strapdown Inertial Navigation Systems with Reduced Set of Sensors,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, vol. 3, pp. 1848-1852, 1998.
-  R. S. Bucy and K. D. Senne, “Digital Synthesis of Non-linear Filters,” Automatica, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 287-298, 1971.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?