stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
賴柏辰 , Masters Advisor：王俊志
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU.2013.02199
- Alauddin, M., M. A. El Baradie, and M. S. J. Hashmi. "Computer-aided analysis of a surface-roughness model for end milling," Journal of Materials Processing Technology 55.2, pp. 123-127, 1995.
- Bagci, Eyup, and Şeref Aykut. "A study of Taguchi optimization method for identifying optimum surface roughness in CNC face milling of cobalt-based alloy (stellite 6) , " The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 29.9-10, pp. 940-947, 2006
- Bouzid Saı̈, W., N. Ben Salah, and J. L. Lebrun. "Influence of machining by finishing milling on surface characteristics. ," International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 41.3, pp. 443-450, 2010
- Denkena, B., D. Boehnke, and L. De Leon. "Machining induced residual stress in structural aluminum parts," Production Engineering 2.3, pp. 247-235, 2008
- El-Axir, M. H. "A method of modeling residual stress distribution in turning for different materials," International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 42.9, pp. 1055-1063, 2002
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?