stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳瑋嘉 , Masters Advisor：徐怡
-  Maheswaran, D and Shavitt S., 2000, “Issues and New Directions in Cultural Psychology,” Journal of Consumer Psychology, 9 (2), pp.54-69.
-  Grewal, D., Krishnan, R. and Monroe, K.B., 1998, “The Effects of Price-comparison Advertising on Buyers, ” Perceptions of Acquisition Value, Transaction Value, and Behavioral Intentions”, Journal of Marketing, Vol.62, 1998, pp.46-59.
-  Dodds, W. B., K. B. Monroe, and D. Grewal., 1991, “Effects of Price, Brand,and Store Information on Buyers' Product Evaluations,” Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.28, pp.307-319.
-  Zeithaml, V. A., 1988, “Consumer Perception of Price, Quality and Value: A Means-End Model and Synthesis of Evidence”, Journal of Marketing, Vol.52, July 1988, pp.2-22.
-  Grewal, Dhruv, R. Krishnan, Julie Baker, and Norm Borin., 1998, “The Effect of Store Name, Brand Name and Price Discounts on Consumers,”Evaluations and Purchase Intentions. Journal of Retailing, Vol.74, pp.331-352.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?