stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Baltas, G. (2003). Determinants of Internet Advertising Effectiveness: An Empirical Study. International Journal of Market Research, Vol.45, No.4, pp 505-513.
-  Biswas, D, & Biswas, A. (2004). The Diagnostic Role of Signals in the Context of Perceived Risks in Online Shopping: Do Signals Matter More on the Web? Journal of Interactive Marketing, Vol.18, No.3, pp.30-45.
-  Bolls, P. D., & Lang, A. (2003). I Saw it on the Radio: The Allocation of Attention to High-imagery Radio Advertisements. Media Psychology, Vol.5, No.1, pp.33–55.
-  Breuer, R, & Brettel, M. (2012). Short- and Long-term Effects of Online Advertising: Differences between New and Existing Customers. Journal of Interactive Marketing, Vol.26, No.3, pp.155–166.
-  Calder, B, Malthouse, E, & Schadel, U. (2009). An Experimental Study of the Relationship between Online Engagement and Advertising Effectiveness, Journal of Interactive Marketing, Vol.23, No.4, pp.321-331.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?