stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李佳玫 , Masters Advisor：曾憲雄;黃世昆
英文 DOI： 10.6842/NCTU.2011.00674
大眾化分類 ； 合作式測試 ； 網頁應用程式測試 ； 狀態轉換圖 ； 程式相依圖 ； 動態樁技術 ； folksonomy-based approach ； collaborative testing ； Web application testing ； state transition diagram ； program dependence graph ； dynamic stubbing technique
-  H. Miao, Z. Qain, B. Song, "Towards Automatically Generating Test Paths for Web Application Testing", 2nd IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Software Engineering, pp. 211-218, Nanjing, China, June 2008.
-  S. Chen, H. Miao, B. Song, Y. Chen, "Towards Practical Modeling of Web Applications and Generating Tests", 4th IEEE International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Software Engineering, pp. 209-217, Taipei, Taiwan, Aug 2010.
-  Wenhua Wang, Sampath, S., Yu Lei, Kacker, R., "An Interaction-Based Test Sequence Generation Approach for Testing Web Applications", 11th IEEE High Assurance Systems Engineering Symposium, pp. 209-218, Nanjing, China, Dec 2008.
-  C. H. Liu, D. Kung, P. Hsia, and C. T. Hsu, "Structure testing of Web applications", In Proceedings of the 11th Annual International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering, pp. 84-96, San Jose, CA, USA, October 2000.
-  Chien-Hung Liu, Kung, D.C., Pei Hsia, "Object-based data flow testing of web applications", First Asia-Pacific Conference on Quality Software, pp. 7-16, Hong Kong, China, Oct 2000.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?