stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  “Microsoft Windows Azure,” http://www.microsoft.com/windowsazure/.
-  G. Wang and T. S. Eugene Ng, “The Impact of Virtualization on Network Performance of Amazon EC2 Data Center,” in IEEE INFOCOM, March 2010, pp.1-9.
-  S. K. Garg, C. S. Yeo, A. Anandasivam and R. Buyya, “Environment-conscious scheduling of HPC applications on distributed Cloud-oriented data centers,” Journal of Parallel and Distributed computing, vol.71, pp.732-749, January 2010.
-  B. Li, J. Li, J. Huai, T. Wo, Q. Li, and L. Zhong, “EnaCloud: An Energy-saving Application Live Placement Approach for Cloud Computing Environments,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing, September 2009, pp.17-24.
-  Y. Lee and A. Zomaya, “Energy efficient utilization of resources in cloud computing systems”, The Journal of Supercomputing, pp.1-13, March 2010.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?