stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Jen-Wei Hsieh, Li-Pin Chang, and Tei-Wei Kuo. 2005. "Efficient on-line identification of hot data for flash-memory management."
-  Mei-Ling Chiang, Paul C. H. Lee, and Ruei-Chuan Chang. 1999. "Using data clustering to improve cleaning performance for plash memory."Softw. Pract. Exper. 29, 3
-  Sang-Won Lee, Dong-Joo Park, Tae-Sun Chung, Dong-Ho Lee, Sangwon Park, and Ha-Joo Song. 2007. "A log buffer-based flash translation layer using fully-associative sector translation." ACM Trans. Embed. Comput. Syst. 6, 3, Article 18
-  Chanik Park, Wonmoon Cheon, Jeonguk Kang, Kangho Roh, Wonhee Cho, and Jin-Soo Kim. 2008. "A reconfigurable FTL (flash translation layer) architecture for NAND flash-based applications." ACM Trans. Embed. Comput. Syst. 7, 4, Article 38
-  L. P. Chang, and T. W. Kuo,``A Real-time Garbage Collection
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?