stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  D. Comaniciu and P. Meer, "Mean shift analysis and applications," in Computer Vision, 1999. The Proceedings of the Seventh IEEE International Conference on, 1999, pp. 1197-1203 vol.2.
-  K. Toyama, J. Krumm, B. Brumitt, and B. Meyers, "Wallflower: principles and practice of background maintenance," in Computer Vision, 1999. The Proceedings of the Seventh IEEE International Conference on, 1999, pp. 255-261 vol.1.
-  R. T. Collins, "Mean-shift blob tracking through scale space," in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2003. Proceedings. 2003 IEEE Computer Society Conference on, 2003, pp. II-234-40 vol.2.
-  K. Nummiaro, E. Koller-Meier, and L. Van Gool, "An adaptive color-based particle filter," Image and Vision Computing, vol. 21, pp. 99-110, 2003.
-  D. R. Magee, "Tracking multiple vehicles using foreground, background and motion models," Image and Vision Computing, vol. 22, pp. 143-155, 2004.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?