stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Mathew, R.; Taubman, D.S.; , "Quad-Tree Motion Modeling With Leaf Merging," Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, IEEE Transactions on , vol.20, no.10, pp.1331-1345, Oct. 2010
-  Hui Yuan; Yilin Chang; Zhaoyang Lu; Yanzhuo Ma; , "Model Based Motion Vector Predictor for Zoom Motion," Signal Processing Letters, IEEE , vol.17, no.9, pp.787-790, Sept. 2010
-  Xiangyang Ji; Yan Lu; Debin Zhao; Wen Gao; Siwei Ma; , "Enhanced direct mode coding for bi-predictive pictures," Circuits and Systems, 2004. ISCAS '04. Proceedings of the 2004 International Symposium on , vol.3, no., pp. III- 785-8 Vol.3, 23-26 May 2004
-  Da Liu; Debin Zhao; Jun Sun; Wen Gao; , "Direct Mode Coding for B Pictures using Virtual Reference Picture," Multimedia and Expo, 2007 IEEE International Conference on , vol., no., pp.1363-1366, 2-5 July 2007
-  Jingjing Dai; Au, O.C.; Wen Yang; Chao Pang; Feng Zou; Yu Liu; , "Motion vector coding based on predictor selection and boundary-matching estimation," Multimedia Signal Processing, 2009. MMSP '09. IEEE International Workshop on , vol., no., pp.1-5, 5-7 Oct. 2009
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?