stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
周建利 , Ph.D Advisor：李素瑛;蔡文錦;陳華總
英文 DOI： 10.6842/NCTU.2015.00006
近似複製影片檢索 ； 近似複製影片定位 ； 影片副本偵測 ； 大數據影片資料分析 ； 自動影片註解 ； 近似場景偵測 ； Near-duplicate video retrieval ； Near-duplicate video localization ； Video copy detection ； Web-scale video analysis ； Automatic video annotation ； Near-scene detection
-  J. Liu, Z. Huang, H. Cai, H. T. Shen, C. W. Ngo, W. Wang, “Near-Duplicate Video Retrieval: Current Research and Future Trends,” ACM Computing Surveys, vol. 45, no. 4, Aug. 2013, pp. 1–23.
-  X. Wu, C.W. Ngo, A. Hauptmann, and H.-K. Tan, “Real-Time Near-Duplicate Elimination for Web Video Search with Content and Context,” IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, vol. 11, no. 2, Feb. 2009, pp. 196–207.
-  F. Hartungand and B. Girod, “Watermarking of uncompressed and compressed video,” Signal Processing, vol. 66, no. 3, May 1998, pp. 283–301.
-  Z. Wu and K. Aizawa, “Self-similarity-based partial near-duplicate video retrieval and alignment,” International Journal of Multimedia Information Retrieval, vol. 3, no. 1, Mar. 2014, pp. 1–14.
-  J. H. Su, C. L. Chou, C. Y. Lin, and V. S. Tseng, “Effective Semantic Annotation by Image-to-Concept Distribution Model,” IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, vol. 13, no. 3, June 2011, pp. 530-538.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?