stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林佳純 , Ph.D Advisor：陳穎平;呂芳懌
英文 DOI： 10.6842/NCTU.2015.00173
-  J. Dean and S. Ghemawat, “MapReduce: a Flexible Data Processing Tool,” Communication of the ACM, Vol. 53, Issue 1, pp. 72–77, 2010.
-  A. Matsunaga, M. Tsugawa, and J. Fortes, “CloudBLAST: Combining MapReduce and Virtualization on Distributed Resources for Bioinformatics Applications,” in the IEEE International Conference on e-Science, pp. 222–229, 2008.
-  W. Lu, J. Huang, and L. Hong, “Massive Data MapReduce Fingerprint Discriminant Algorithm Based on Hadoop,” Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 263, pp. 2655–2660, 2013.
-  L.A. Barroso and U. Hölzle, “The Datacenter as a Computer: An Introduction to the Design of Warehouse-Scale Machines,” Synthesis Lectures on Computer Architecture, 4(1), pp. 1–108, 2009.
-  B. Schroeder and G. Gibson, “A Large-Scale Study of Failures in High-Performance Computing Systems,” IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, Vol. 7, Issue 4, pp. 337–350, 2010.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?