stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  V.I. Pavlovic, R. Sharma, T.S. Huang, "Visual interpretation of hand gestures for human-computer interaction: a review," Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, IEEE Trans. on, vol.19, no.7, pp.677-695, Jul. 1997
-  B. Stenger, P.R.S. Mendonca, R. Cipolla, "Model-based 3D tracking of an articulated hand," CVPR 2001. Proc. 2001 IEEE Computer Society Conference on, vol.2, pp.II,310-315 vol.2, 2001
-  B. Stenger, A. Thayananthan, P.H.S. Torr, R. Cipolla, "Model-based hand tracking using a hierarchical Bayesian filter," Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, IEEE Trans. on, vol.28, no.9, pp.1372-1384, Sep. 2006
-  M. La Gorce, D.J. Fleet, N. Paragios, "Model-Based 3D Hand Pose Estimation from Monocular Video," Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, IEEE Trans. on, vol.33, no.9, pp.1793-1805, Sep. 2011
-  W. Cui, W. Wang, H. Liu, "Robust hand tracking with refined CAMShift based on combination of Depth and image features," Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), 2012 IEEE International Conference on, pp.1355-1361, 11-14 Dec. 2012
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?