stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  陳若涵, 許肇凌, 張智星, & 羅鳳珠, "以音樂內容為基礎的情緒分析與辨識," 2006.
-  王鴻文 、 劉志俊, "MP3 音樂的聆賞情緒自動分類," Journal of Information Technology and Applications (資訊科技與應用期刊), vol. 4, pp. 160-171, 2010.
-  陳惠君, "療癒商品設計之研究," 成功大學工業設計學系學位論文, pp. 1-120, 2008.
-  T. Fritz, S. Jentschke, N. Gosselin, D. Sammler, I. Peretz, R. Turner, et al., "Universal recognition of three basic emotions in music," Current biology, vol. 19, pp. 573-576, 2009.
-  A. Homer, "Genetic algorithms and computer-assisted music composition," Urbana, vol. 51, p. 61801, 1991.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?