stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳冠宇 , Ph.D Advisor：林殿順
- Angelier J., Chang, T.-Y., Hu, J.-C., Chang, C.-P., Siame, L., Lee, J.-C., Deffontaines, B., Chu, H.-T., and Lu, C.-Y., Does extrusion occur at both tips of the Taiwan collision belt? Insights from active deformation studies in the Ilan Plain and Pingtung Plain regions. Tectonophysics, doi: 10.1016/j.tecto.2007.11.015., 2007.
- Chen, T.-T., Structure and stratigraphy of South Pengchiahsu Basin, northern offshore Taiwan. Dissertation, Texas A&M University., 1993.
- Chen, T.-T. and Watkins, J.-S., Structure and stratigraphy of South Pengchiahsu Basin, northern offshore Taiwan. Petroleum Geology of Taiwan 29, 127-170., 1994.
- Chen, Y.-G., Wu, W.-S., Chen, C-H., and Liu, T.-K., A date for volcanic eruption inferred from a siltstone xenolith. Quarternary Science Reviews 20, 869-873., 2001.
- Chung, S.-L.,Wang, S.-L., Shinjo, R., Lee, C.-S., and Cheng, C.-H., Initiation of arc magmatism in an embryonic continental rifting zone of the southernmost part of Okinawa Trough. Terra Nova 12, 225-230., 2000.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?