stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
梅瑋豐 , Masters Advisor：陳慶和
淹水災害風險評估與策略規劃 ； 系統思維與分析 ； 淹水災害風險評估單元 ； 淹水災害之產生-減緩-累積-消退-暴露-降低-脆弱-抵抗之風險評估架構 ； 雙層級三類多階段多版選項 ； 管理面向整合限制三類階段界限隱式列舉法 ； flood disaster risk assessment and strategic planning ； systems thinking and analysis ； flood disaster risk assessment unit ； assessment framework of Generation-Mitigation-Accumulation-Receding-Exposure-Reduction-Vulnerability-Resistance (GMARERVR) ； double-layer triple-class multi-stage multi-plate-option ； Integrated Constraints of Management Phase for Triple Stages of Classes for Boundary Implicit Enumeration (ICMPTSCBIE)
- 1. Ahmed, A. U., Hag, S., Nasreen, M. & Hassan, A.W.R. (2015) Sectoral inputs towards the formulation of Seventh Five Year Plan (2016 – 2021)：CLIMATE CHANGE AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT. Retrieved from http://www.plancomm.gov.bd/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/11a_Climate-Change-and-Disaster-Management.pdf
- 2. Aich, V., Liersch, S., Vetter, T., Fournet, S., Andersson, J. C., Calmanti, S., ... & Paton, E. N. (2016). Flood projections within the Niger River Basin under future land use and climate change. Science of The Total Environment, 562, 666-677.
- 3. Aronica, G. T., Biondi, G., Brigandì, G., Cascone, E., Lanza, S., & Randazzo, G. (2012). Assessment and mapping of debris-flow risk in a small catchment in eastern Sicily through integrated numerical simulations and GIS. Physics and Chemistry of the Earth, Parts A/B/C, 49, 52-63.
- 4. Camarasa-Belmonte, A. M., & Soriano-García, J. (2012) Flood risk assessment and mapping in peri-urban Mediterranean environments using hydrogeomorphology. Application to ephemeral streams in the Valencia region (eastern Spain). Landscape and Urban Planning, 104, 189–200.
- 5. Chen, C. H., Liu W. L., Chiou I. J. and Liaw S. L. (2012) Methodology and System of Total Quantity and Sustainability Management for Industrial Parks. Environmental Engineering Science, 29(10), 934-945.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?