stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張豐欽 , Masters Advisor：謝俊宏
- 1. Angle,H.L. and Perry, J.L.(1981)，An empirical assessment of the Organization Commitment and Organization effectiveness. Administrative Science Quarterly,26,P.1-14。
- 2. Bagozzi, R. P. & Yi, Y. (1988). On the Evaluation of Structural Equation Models. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 16(1), 74-94.
- 3. Boles, J. S., Babin, B. J., Brashear, T. G., & Brooks, C., "An examination of the relationships between retail work environments, salesperson selling orientation-customer orientation and job performance," Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, Vol. 9, No. 3, 2001, pp. 1-13.
- 4. Burmann, C., Schaefer, K., and Maloney, F. (2008), “Industry image: its impact on the brand image of potential employees, ” Journal of Brand Management, Vol.15,No. 3, pp. 157-176.
- 5. Donna K.M.S.(1997). The Influence of Manager Behavior on Nurses Job Satisfaction, Productivity,and Commitment. Journal of Nursing Administration, 27（9）.47-55
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?