stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  C. Cowan, P. Wagle, C. Pu, S. Beatte, J. Walpole., “Buffer overflows: Attacks and Defenses for the Vulnerability of the Decade., available via https://css.csail.mit.edu/6.858/2012/readings/buffer-overflows.pdf, DARPA Information Survivability Conference and Exposition, 2000, view in 2017.
-  PaX-Team, “PaX ASLR(Address Space Layout Randomization)” available via https://pax.grsecurity.net/docs/aslr.txt, 2003, view in 2017.
-  Haroon Meer, “Memory Corruption Attacks The (almost) Complete History” available via , https://media.blackhat.com/bh-us-10/whitepapers/Meer/BlackHat-USA-2010-Meer-History-of-Memory-Corruption-Attacks-wp.pdf, Black Hat 2010 USA., view in 2017.
-  Perry Wagle, Crispin Cowan “StackGuard: Simple Stack Smash Protection for GCC” available via, https://ece.uwaterloo.ca/~vganesh/TEACHING/S2014/ECE458/Stackguard.pdf, Immunix Inc., 2003, view in 2017.
-  PaX-Team, “PaX non-executable pages” available via https://pax.grsecurity.net/docs/noexec.txt, view in 2017.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?