stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  H. M. Justina Hsu, “The potential of Kinect as interactive educational technology,” 2nd International Conference on Education and Management Technology, vol. 13, 2011.
-  Xin Liu, H. R. Xu and Z. Y. Hu, “GPU based fast 3D-object modeling with Kinect,” ACTA Automatica Sinica, vol. 38, no. 8, pp. 1288-1297, 2012.
-  L. Shi, Y. Wang and J. Li, “A real time vision-based hand gestures recognition system”, Proc. 5th ISICA, pp. 349-358, 2010.
-  Y. Zhu, G. Xu and D. J. Kriegman, “A real-time approach to the spotting, representation and recognition of hand gestures for human-computer interaction,” Computer Vision and Image Understanding, pp. 189-208, 2002.
-  C. Yang, Y. Jang, J. Beh, D. Han and H. Ko, “Gesture recognition using hand tracking for contactless controller application,” Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE Intl. Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE), pp. 297-298, 2012.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?