stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Peng Wei, Quanquan Gu, and Dengfeng Sun, “Wireless sensor network data collection by connected cooperative UAVs,” in American Control Conference (ACC), Washington, DC, USA, June 17-19, 2013
- Ashish Tanwer, Muzahid Hussain, and Parminder Singh Reel, “Aerial Vehicle Based Sensing Framework for Structural Health Monitoring,” in 3rd International Conference on Contemporary Computing, IC3 2010, August 9, 2010 - August 11, 2010
- Sethuraman Rao, Nithya G. K, and Rakesh K, “Development of a Wireless Sensor Network for Detecting Fire and Gas Leaks in a Collapsing Building,” in ISTMET 2014 - 1st International Symposium on Technology Management and Emerging Technologies, Proceedings, p 98-101, October 24, 2014
- Libei Yut, Qing Fei, and Geng Qingbo, “Combining Zigbee and inertial sensors for quadrotor UAV indoor localization,” in 2013 10th IEEE International Conference on Control and Automation, ICCA 2013, June 12, 2013 - June 14, 2013
- Edison Pignaton de Freitas, Tales Heimfarth, Ivayr Farah Netto, Carlos Eduardo Lino, Carlos Eduardo Pereira,Armando Morado Ferreira, Flávio Rech Wagner, and Tony Larsson, “UAV Relay Network to Support WSN Connectivity,” in International Congress on Ultra Modern Telecommunications and Control Systems and Workshops (ICUMT), 2010
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?