stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Bennett JW and Ciegler Alex, 1983, Secondary metabolism and differentiation in fungi, CRC Press.
- Cavelier F, Verducci J, Andre F, Haraux F, Sigalat C, Traris M, and Vey A, 1998, Natural cyclopeptides as leads for novel pesticides: tentoxin and destruxins. Pestic. Sci., 52(1):81-89.
- Chan AT, Giovannucci EL, Meyerhardt JA, Schernhammer ES, Wu K, and Fuchs CS, 2008, Aspirin dose and duration of use and risk of colorectal cancer in men. Gastroenterology, 134(1):21-28.
- Chen HC, Chou CK, Sun CM and Yeh SF, 1997, Suppressive effects of destruxin B on hepatitis B virus surface antigen gene expression in human hepatoma cells. Antiviral Res., 34(3):137-144.
- Chen Jech-Wei, Liu Bing-Lan, and Tzeng Yew-Min, 1999, Purification and quantification of destruxins A and B from Metarhizium anisopliae. Journal of Chromatography A, 830(1):115-125.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?