stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
徐于歡 , Masters Advisor：廖雅芳
- Abbas AK, Murphy KM, Sher A. 1996. Functional diversity of helper T lymphocytes. Nature 383(6603):787-793.
- Abraham RT, Weiss A. 2004. Jurkat T cells and development of the T-cell receptor signalling paradigm. Nature Reviews Immunology 4(4):301-308.
- Al-Daghri NM, Alokail MS, Alkharfy KM, Mohammed AK, Abd-Alrahman SH, Yakout SM, Amer OE, Krishnaswamy S. 2012. Fenugreek extract as an inducer of cellular death via autophagy in human T lymphoma Jurkat cells. BMC complementary and alternative medicine 12(1):202.
- Arisawa M, Nimura M, Ikeda A, Hayashi T, Morita N, Momose Y, Takeda R, Nakanishi S. 1986. Biologically Active Macrocyclic Diterpenoids from Chinese Drug “Fáng Féng Cáo” Planta medica 52(01):38-41.
- Cantrell D. 1996. T cell antigen receptor signal transduction pathways. Annual review of immunology 14(1):259-274.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?