stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 6.Cetin Y and Bullerman L B (2005) Evaluation of reduced toxicity of zearalenone by extrusion processing as measured by the MTT cell proliferation assay. J. Agric. Food Chem. 53: 6558-6563.
- 7.Zinedine A, Soriano J M, Juan C, Mojemmi B, Molto J C, Bouklouze A, Cherrah Y, Idrissi L E I, Aouad R and Manes J (2007).Incidence of ochratoxin A in rice and dried fruitsfrom rabat and sale area, Morocco. Food Addit.Contam. 24: 285-291.
- 10.Birzele B, Prange A and Kramer J (2000) Deoxynivalenol and ochratoxin A in German wheat and changes of level in relation to storage parameters. Food Addit. Contam. 17(21):1027-1035.
- 11.Homdork S, Fehrmann H and Beck R (2000) Influence of different storage conditions on the mycotoxins production and quality of fusariuminfected wheat grain. J. Phytopathol. 148: 7-15.
- 12.劉孟哲( 2011 )，「凝結芽孢桿菌及芽孢桿菌細胞壁吸附玉米赤黴烯酮毒素及脫氧雪腐鐮刀菌烯醇毒素之研究」碩士論文，朝陽科技大學應用化學系，台中。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?