stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
護理雜誌 ； 66卷2期 (2019 / 04 / 01) ， P57 - 66
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6224/JN.201904_66(2).08
- 吳治翰、陳豐慈、齊 璘、張育愷（2016）．身體活動與創造力關聯之初探．運動教練科學，43，97–106。[Wu, C. H., Chen, F. T., Chi, L., & Chang, Y. K. (2016). A preliminary review on the association between physical activity and creativity. Sports Coaching Science, 43, 97–106.] https://doi.org/10.6194/SCS.2016.43.10
- 林佑真、溫啟邦、衛沛文（2007）．台灣地區成年人之休閒運動行為與健康行為、健康狀況、健康相關生活品質之關係探討．台灣公共衛生雜誌，26（3），218–228。[Lin, Y. C., Wen, C. P., & Wai, P. M. (2007). Leisure-time physical activity and its association with health behaviors, health status and health-related quality of life among Taiwanese adults. Taiwan Journal of Public Health, 26(3), 218–228.] https://doi.org/10.6288/TJPH2007-26-03-06
- 徐錦興、曹德弘、張蕙雯（2010）．運用劑量反應關係解釋老年糖尿病患者之身體活動與糖化血色素控制．嘉大體育健康休閒期刊，9（2），221–228。[Hsu, C. H., Tsao, T. H., & Chang, H. W. (2010). Using dose-response relationships explains physical activity and glycated hemoglobin control in elderly diabetics. Chiayi University Physical Education, Health & Recreation Journal, 9(2), 221–228.] https://doi.org/10.6169/NCYUJPEHR.9.2.23
- 張祐華、林貴福、盧淑雲（2018）．高強度間歇運動對II型糖尿病血糖調控的影響．中華體育季刊，32（1），53–61。[Chang, Y. H., Lin, K. F., & Lu, S. Y. (2018). The impact of high intensity interval training on the blood glucose regulation of type 2 diabetes. Quarterly of Chinese Physical Education, 32(1), 53–61.] https://doi.org/10.3966/102473002018033201006
- 曾旭民、盧瑞芬、蔡益堅（2003）．國人生活品質評量（II）：SF-36台灣版的常模與效度檢測．台灣公共衛生雜誌，22（6），512–518。[Tseng, H. M., Lu, J. F. R., & Tsai, Y. J. (2003). Assessment of health-related quality of life in Taiwan (II): Norming and validation of SF-36 Taiwan version. Taiwan Journal of Public Health, 22(6), 512–518.] https://doi.org/10.6288/TJPH2013-22-06-10
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?