stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
護理雜誌 ； 66卷2期 (2019 / 04 / 01) ， P67 - 76
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6224/JN.201904_66(2).09
- 王如慧、呂玉珍、顧艷秋、張惠敏（2015）．病歷回溯法比較重症病人不同血糖控制法血糖控制之成效－以某醫學中心加護病房為例．榮總護理，32（1），65–73。[Wang, J. H., Lu, Y. C., Ku, Y. C., & Chang, H. M. (2015). The effectiveness of glycemic control with different methods in critically ill patients-retrospective study: Experience of a medical center in the intensive care unit. VGH Nursing, 32(1), 65–73.] https://doi.org/10.6142/VGHN.32.1.65
- 林瑜雯、莊子萱、劉曦宸、陳韻柔、陳富莉（2011）．從醫療職場工作特質探討醫院護理長與臨床護理人員之工作壓力源．台灣公共衛生雜誌，30（3），245–256。[Lin, Y. W., Chuang, T. H., Liu, H. C., Chen, Y. J., & Chen, F. L. (2011). Exploring job stressors for head nurses and clinical nurses from the perspective of their job characteristics. Taiwan Journal of Public Health, 30(3), 245–256.] https://doi.org/10.6288/TJPH2011-30-03-05
- 袁旅芳、盧美秀、徐美玲、陳品玲（2001）．護理長衝突來源及衝突處理型態偏好之探討．新臺北護理期刊，3（2），9–19。[Yuan, L. F., Lu, M. S., Shyu, M. L., & Chen, P. L. (2001). A survey of conflict sources and types of conflict management among head nurses in Taipei. New Taipei Journal of Nursing, 3(2), 9–19.] https://doi.org/10.6540/NTJN.2001.2.002
- 張艾玲、許秀櫻、顏妃伶、張淑真（2015）．專科護理師人際溝通能力、組織溝通滿意程度與自我效能關係之探討．台灣專科護理師學刊，1（1），17–29。[Chang, A. L., Hsu, H. Y., Yen, F. L., & Chang, S. C. (2015). Examining the relationships among inter-personal communication competence, communication satisfaction and work self-efficiency of the nurse practitioners. Journal of Taiwan Nurse Practitioners, 1(1), 17–29.] https://doi.org/10.3966/2410325X2015020101001
- 彭少貞、林珠茹、莊瑞菱（2007）．以教育課程培育護理人員文化能力．志為護理—慈濟護理雜誌，6（4），91–102。[Perng, S. J., Lin, C. J., & Chuang, J. L. (2007). Cultivating cultural competence through education. Tzu Chi Nursing Journal, 6(4), 91–102.] https://doi.org/10.6974/TCNJ.200708.0091
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?