stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
Tamkang Review ； 42卷1期 (2011 / 12 / 01) ， P43 - 70
- Aide-mémoire from U.S. State Department to the British Embassy, 13 July 1942, FO371/35756. British Foreign Office Records. The National Archives of the United Kingdom (UKNA). Print.
- Candler, E. The Unveiling of Lhasa. London: Edward Arnold, 1905. Print.
- Hedin, Sven. A Conquest of Tibet. New York: E. P. Button, 1934. Print.
- Hilton, James. Lost Horizon. New York: William Morrow, 1933. Print.
- Landon, P. Lhasa. 2 Vols. London: Hurst & Blackett, 1905. Print.
- Landor, A. Henry. Savage: Tibet & Nepal. London: A. & C. Black, 1905. Print.
- Letter from President Roosevelt to the Dalai Lama, 3 July 1942. U.S. State Department, Foreign Relations of the United States, 1942. Vol. VII. Print.
- Lost Horizon. Dir. Frank Capra. Columbia Classics, 1937. DVD.
- Ruskin, John. Modern Painters. Vols. 2-4. London: J. M. Dent, 1906. Print.
- 2012. Dir. Roland Emmerich. Columbia Pictures, 2009. DVD.
- Bulletproof Monk. Dir. Paul Hunter. Lakeshore Entertainment, 2003. DVD.
- Little Buddha. Dir. Bernardo Bertolucci. Miramax Family Films, 1994. DVD.
- Ahluwalia, H.(ed.)(1982).Eternal Himalaya.New Delhi:Interprint.
- Ames, Eric(2009).Herzog, Landscape, and Documentary.Cinema Journal,48(2),49-69.
- Arendt, Hannah(ed. trans.)(1968).Illuminations: Essays and Reflections.New York:Schocken Books.
- Barrett, Paul(ed.),Freeman, R. B.(ed.)(1988).The Works of Charles Darwin.London:William Pickering.
- Barthes, Roland,Lavers, Annette(trans.)(1972).Mythologies.New York:Hill and Wang.
- Bender, Gretchen(ed.)(1994).Culture on the Brink: Ideologies of Technology.Seattle:Bay P.
- Bhabha, Homi K.(1994).The Location of Culture.London:Routledge.
- Bishop, Peter(1989).The Myth of Shangri-La: Tibet, Travel Writing and the Western Creation of Sacred Landscape.Berkeley:U of California P.
- Brooks, Peter(1977).Freud's Masterplot.Yale French Studies,55/56,280-300.
- Bucknell, Robert S.,Stuart-Fox, Martin(1993).The Twilight Language: Explorations in Buddhist Meditation and Symbolism.Richmond:Curzon P.
- Clarke, J. J.(1997).Oriental Enlightenment: The Encounter between Asian and Western Thought.London:Routledge.
- Doyle, Sir Arthur Conan,Baring-Gould, William S.(ed.)(1967).The Annotated Sherlock Holmes.New York:Clarkson N. Potter.
- Fleming, Peter(1961).Bayonets to Tibet: The First Full Account of the British Invasion of Tibet in 1904.London:Rupert Hart-Davis.
- Foer, Franklin(2004).How Soccer Explains the World: An Unlikely Theory of Globalization.New York:Harper Collins.
- Goldstein, Melvyn C.(2006).The United States, Tibet, and the Cold War.Journal of Cold War Studies,8(3),145-64.
- Hale, Dorothy J.(ed.)(2006).The Novel: An Anthology of Criticism and Theory, 1900-2000.London:Blackwell Publishing.
- Harrer, Heirich(1954).Seven Years in Tibet.New York:E. P. Button.
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama(1999).Ethics for the New Millennium.New York:Riverhead Books.
- Hunt, Leon(2003).Kung Fu Cult Masters.London:Wallflower Press.
- Le Bris, Michael(1981).Romantics and Romanticism.Geneva:Skira.
- Lee Feigon(1996).Demystifying Tibet: Unlocking the Secrets of the Land of the Snows.Chicago:Ivan R. Dee.
- Masuzawa, Tomoko(1999).From Empire to Utopia: The Effacement of Colonial Markings in Lost Horizon.Durham, NC:Duke UP.
- Matthiessen, Peter(1978).The Snow Leopard.New York:Viking.
- Mitchell, W. J. T.(ed.)(1994).Landscape and Power.Chicago:The U of Chicago P.
- Said, Edward(1993).Culture and Imperialism.New York:Vintage.
- Said, Edward(1979).Orientalism.New York:Vintage.
- Said, Edward(2006).The Novel.London:Blackwell Publishing.
- Schell, Orville(2000).Virtual Tibet: Searching for Shangri-La from the Himalayas to Hollywood.New York:Owl Book.
- Turner, S.(1971).An Account of an Embassy to the Court of the Teshoo Lama in Tibet.New Delhi:Manjusri.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?