stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
中華心理學刊 ； 54 卷 1 期 (2012 / 03 / 01) ， P95 - 114
- Hsu, H. Y.,Chien, S. H. L.(2011).Exploring the other-race effect in Taiwanese infants and adults.Chinese Journal of Psychology,53,35-57.
- Atkinson, J.(1984).Human visual development over the first six months of life. A review and a hypothesis.Human Neurobiology,3,61-74.
- Atkinson, J.,Braddick, O.,French, J.(1979).Contrast sensitivity of the human neonate measured by the visual evoked potential.Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science,18,210-213.
- Banks, M. S.,Salapatek, P.(1981).Infant pattern vision: A new approach based on the contrast sensory function.Journal of Experimental Child Psychology,31,1-45.
- Bushnell, I. W. R.,Sai, F.,Mullin, J. T.(1989).Neonatal recognition of the mother's face.British Journal of Developmental Psychology,7,3-15.
- Chien, S. H. L.(2011).No more top-heavy bias: Infants and adults prefer upright faces, but not top-heavy geometric or face-like patterns.Journal of Vision,11(6),1-14.
- Chien, S. H. L.,Hsu, H. Y.(2010).Emergence of the own-race advantage in Taiwanese infants: Rethinking perceptual narrowing in a developing visual system.Symposium talk at the 7th International Conference on Cognitive Science,Beijing, China:
- Chien, S. H. L.,Hsu, H. Y.,Su, B. H.(2009).Revisit the non-specific "top-heavy" structural bias in young infants.2009 European Conference on Visual Perception Annual Meeting,Regensburg, Germany:
- Chien, S. H. L.,Hsu, H. Y.,Su, B. H.(2010).Discriminating "top-heavy" versus "bottom-heavy" geometric patterns in 2- to 4.5-month-old infants.Vision Research,50,2029-2036.
- Chien, S. H. L.,Palmer, J.,Teller, D. Y.(2003).Infant lightness perception: Do 4-month-old infants follow Wallach's ratio rule?.Psychological Science,14,291-295.
- de Schonen, S.,Mathivet, E.(1989).First come, first served: A scenario about the development of hemispheric specialization in face recognition during infancy.Current Psychology of Cognition,9,3-44.
- Diamond, R.,Carey, S.(1986).Why faces are and are not special: An effect of expertise.Journal of Experimental Psychology: General,115,107-117.
- Easterbrook, M. A.,Kisilevsky, B. S.,Hains, S. M.,Muir, D. M.(1999).Faceness or complexity: Evidence from newborn visual tracking of facelike stimuli.Infant Behavior and Development,22,17-35.
- Elman, J. L.,Bates, E. A.,Johnson, M. H.,Karmiloff-Smith, A.,Parisi, D.,Plunkett, K.(1996).Rethinking innateness: A connectionist perspective on development.Cambridge, MA:MIT Press.
- Fantz, R. L.(1963).Pattern vision in newborn infants.Science,140,296-297.
- Farah, M. J.(2000).The cognitive neuroscience of vision.Oxford, UK:Blackwell.
- Farah, M. J.,Rabinowitz, C.,Quinn, G. E.,Liu, G. T.(2000).Early commitment of neural substrates for face recognition.Cognitive Neuropsychology,17,117-123.
- Field, T. M.,Cohen, D.,Garcia, R.,Greenberg, R.(1984).Mother-stranger face discrimination by the newborn.Infant Behavior and Development,7,19-26.
- Gauthier, I.,Logothetis, N. K.(2000).Is face recognition not so unique after all?.Cognitive Neuropsychology,17,125-142.
- Goren, C. C.,Sarty, M.,Wu, P. Y. K.(1975).Visual following and pattern discrimination of face-like stimuli by newborn infants.Pediatrics,56,544-549.
- Halit, H.,de Haan, M.,Johnson, M. H.(2003).Cortical specialization for face processing: Face-sensitive event-related potential components in 3- and 12-month-old infants.NeuroImage,19,1180-1193.
- Hayden, A.,Bhatt, R. S.,Joseph, J. E.,Tanaka, J. W.(2007).The other-race effect in infancy: Evidence using a morphing technique.Infancy,12,95-104.
- Islam, N.,Lobue, V.,DeLoache, J. S.(2010).Not just an ordinary face: Infants' Perception of face-like objects.17th Biennial Meeting of International Conference on Infant Studies,Baltimore, MD:
- Johnson, M. H.(1997).Developmental cognitive neuroscience: An introduction.Oxford, UK:Blackwell.
- Johnson, M. H.,Dziurawiec, S.,Ellis, H.,Morton, J.(1991).Newborns' preferential tracking of face-like stimuli and its subsequent decline.Cognition,40,1-19.
- Johnson, M. H.,Morton, J.(1991).Biology and cognitive development: The case of face recognition.Oxford, UK:Blackwell.
- Kalverboer, A. F.(Ed.),Gramsbergen, A.(Ed.)(2001).Handbook of brain and behaviour in human development.Dordrecht, The Netherlands:Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- Kanwisher, N.(2000).Domain specificity in face perception.Nature Neuroscience,3,759-763.
- Karmiloff-Smith, A.(1996).Beyond modularity: A developmental perspective on cognitive science.Cambridge, MA:MIT Press.
- Kellman, P. J.,Arterberry, M. E.(2000).The cradle of knowledge: Development of perception in infancy.Cambridge, MA:MIT press.
- Kelly, D. J.,Liu, S.,Ge, L.,Quinn, P. C.,Slater, A. M.,Lee, K.(2007).Cross-race preferences for same-race faces extend beyond the African versus Caucasian contrast in 3-month-old infants.Infancy,11,87-95.
- Kelly, D. J.,Quinn, P. C.,Slater, A. M.,Lee, K.,Ge, L.,Pascalis, O.(2007).The other-race effect develops during infancy: Evidence of perceptual narrowing.Psychological Science,18,1084-1089.
- Kelly, D. J.,Quinn, P. C.,Slater, A. M.,Lee, K.,Gibson, A.,Smith, M.(2005).Three-month-olds, but not newborns, prefer own-race faces.Developmental Science,8,F31-F36.
- Kleiner, K. A.(1987).Amplitude and phase spectra as indices of infants' pattern preferences.Infant Behavior and Development,10,49-59.
- Kleiner, K. A.,Banks, M. S.(1987).Stimulus energy does not account for 2-month olds' face preferences.Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance,13,594-600.
- Lewis, T. L.,Maurer, D.(1992).The development of the temporal and nasal visual fields during infancy.Vision Research,32,903-911.
- Macchi Cassia, V.,Turati, C.,Simion, F.(2004).Can a nonspecific bias toward top-heavy patterns explain newborns' face preference?.Psychological Science,15,379-383.
- Macchi Cassia, V.,Valenza, E.,Pividori, D.,Simion, F.(2002).Facedness vs. non-specific structural properties: What is crucial in determining face preference at birth?.13th Biennial Meeting of International Conference on Infant Studies,Toronto, Canada:
- Maurer, D.,Barrera, M.(1981).Infants' perception of natural and distorted arrangements of a schematic face.Child Development,52,196-202.
- Maurer, D.,Maurer, C.(1988).The world of the newborn.New York:Basic Books.
- McClelland, J. L.(Ed.),Siegler, R. S.(Ed.)(2001).Mechanisms of cognitive development: Behavioral and neural perspectives.Mahwah, NJ:Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Meissner, C. A.,Brigham, J. C.(2001).Thirty years of investigating the own-race bias in memory for faces: A meta-analytic review.Psychology, Public Policy, and Law,7,3-35.
- Morton, J.,Johnson, M. H.(1991).CONSPEC and CONLERN: A two-process theory of infant face recognition.Psychological Review,98,164-181.
- Nelson, C. A.(2001).The development and neural bases of face recognition.Infant and Child Development,10,3-18.
- Pascalis, O.(Ed.),Slater, A.(Ed.)(2003).The development of face processing in infancy and early childhood: Current perspectives.New York:Nova Science.
- Pascalis, O.,de Schonen, S.,Morton, J.,Deruelle, C.,Fabre-Grenet, M.(1995).Mother's face recognition by neonates: A replication and extension.Infant Behavior and Development,18,79-85.
- Quinn, P. C.,Tanaka, J. W.,Lee, K.,Pascalis, O.,Slater, A.(2010).Are faces special to young infants? Configural and upper-region processing advantages for houses in 3- to 4-month-olds.17th Biennial Meeting of International Conference on Infant Studies,Baltimore, MD:
- Reese, H. W.(Ed.)(1985).Advances in child development and behavior.Orlando, FL:Academic Press.
- Sangrigoli, S.,de Schonen, S.(2004).Recognition of own-race and other-race faces by three-month-old infants.Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines,45,1219-1227.
- Simion, F.,Macchi Cassia, V.,Turati, C.,Valenza, E.(2001).The origins of face perception: Specific vs. non-specific mechanisms.Infant and Child Development,10,59-65.
- Simion, F.,Valenza, E.,Macchi Cassia, V.,Turati, C.,Umiltà, C.(2002).Newborns' preference for up-down asymmetrical configurations.Developmental Science,5,427-434.
- Simion, F.,Valenza, E.,Umiltà, C.,Della Barba, B.(1995).Inhibition of return in newborns is temporo-nasal asymmetrical.Infant Behavior and Development,18,189-194.
- Slater, A.,Quinn, P. C.,Kelly, D. J.,Lee, K.,Longmore, C. A.,McDonald, P. R.(2010).The shaping of the face space in early infancy: Becoming a native face processor.Child Development Perspectives,4,205-211.
- Slater, A.,von der Schulenburg, C.,Brown, E.,Badenoch, M.,Butterworth, G.,Parsons, S.(1998).Newborn infants prefer attractive faces.Infant Behavior and Development,21,345-354.
- Teller, D. Y.(1997).First glances: The vision of infants. The friedenwald lecture.Investigative Ophthalmology & Vision Science,38,2183-2203.
- Tomalski, P.,Johnson, M. H.,Csibra, G.(2009).Temporal-nasal asymmetry of rapid orienting to face-like stimuli.NeuroReport,20,1309-1312.
- Turati, C.(2004).Why faces are not special to newborns: An alternative account of the face preference.Current Directions in Psychological Science,13,5-8.
- Turati, C.,Simion, F.,Milani, I.,Umiltà, C.(2002).Newborns' preference for faces: What is crucial?.Developmental Psychology,38,875-882.
- Turati, C.,Valenza, E.,Leo, I.,Simion, F.(2005).Three-month-olds' visual preference for faces and its underlying visual processing mechanisms.Journal of Experimental Child Psychology,90,255-273.
- Tzourio-Mazoyer, N.,de Schonen, S.,Crivello, F.,Reutter, B.,Aujard, Y.,Mazoyer, B.(2002).Neural correlates of woman face processing by 2-month-old infants.NeuroImage,15,454-461.
- Valenza, E.,Simion, F.,Macchi Cassia, V.,Umiltà, C.(1996).Face preference at birth.Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance,22,892-903.
- Walton, G. E.,Bower, N. J. A.,Bower, T. G. R.(1992).Recognition of familiar faces by newborns.Infant Behavior and Development,15,265-269.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?