stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
英語教學期刊 ； 35卷4期 (2011 / 12 / 01) ， P43 - 90
- Aarts, J.(ed.),de Monnink, I.(ed.),Wekker, H.(ed.)(1997).Studies in English language and teaching.Amsterdam:Rodopi.
- Achard, M.(ed.), Niemeier, S.(ed.)(2004).Cognitive linguistics, second language acquisition, and foreign language teaching.New York:Mouton de Gruyter.
- Achard, M.(ed.),Niemeier, S.(ed.)(2004).Cognitive linguistics, second language acquisition, and foreign language teaching.New York:Mouton de Gruyter.
- Benati, A.(2001).A comparative study of the effects of processing instruction and output based instruction on the acquisition of the Italian future tense.Language Teaching Research,5,95-127.
- Boers, F.(2000).Enhancing metaphoric awareness in specialised reading.English for Specific Purposes,19,137-147.
- Cadierno, T.(1995).Formal instruction from a processing perspective: An investigation into the Spanish past tense.Modern Language Journal,79,179-93.
- Chan, Y.-C.(1998).Taipei, Taiwan,National Taiwan Normal University.
- Cheng, A.(1995).Champaign, IL,University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Chu, M.,Eckblade, A.(1999).English sentence combining.Taipei, Taiwan:Crane.
- Clark, E.(1971).On the acquisition of the meaning of after and before.Journal of Verbal Learning and Verbal Behavior,10,266-275.
- Croft, W.(2003).Typology and universals.Cambridge, UK:Cambridge University Press.
- de Garavito, J. B.(ed.),Valenzuela, E.(ed.)(2008).Selected proceedings of the 10th hispanic linguistics symposium.Somerville, MA:Cascadilla Proceedings Project.
- Diessel, H.(2008).Iconicity of sequence: A corpus-based analysis of the positioning of temporal adverbial clauses in English.Cognitive Linguistics,19,465-490.
- Diessel, H.(2005).Competing motivations for the ordering of main and adverbial clauses.Linguistics,43,449-470.
- Ellis, R.(1989).Are classroom and naturalistic acquisition the same? A study of the classroom acquisition of German word order rules.Studies in Second Language Acquisition,11,305-328.
- Farley, A.(2000).Champaign, IL,University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Fredrickson, T.,Wedel, P.(1984).English by newspaper: How to read and understand an English language newspaper.Rowley, MA:Newbury House.
- Garett, N.(1986).The problem with grammar: What kind can the language learner use?.The Modern Language Journal,70,133-148.
- Greenberg, J. H.(Ed.)(1966).Universals of grammar.Cambridge, MA:MIT Press.
- Haiman, J.(1983).Iconic and economic motivations.Language,59,781-819.
- Haiman, J.(Ed.)(1985).Iconicity in syntax: Proceedings of a symposium on iconicity in syntax.Amsterdam:John Benjamins.
- Haspelmath, M.(ed.),König, E.(ed.)(1995).Converbs in cross-linguistic perspective.Berlin, Germany:Mouton de Gruyter.
- Hawkins, J.(1994).A performance theory of order and constituency.Cambridge, UK:Cambridge University Press.
- Holme, R.(2004).Mind, metaphor and language teaching.New York:Palgrave Macmillan.
- Jhannesson, N.-L.(ed.),Minugh, D. C.(ed.)(2008).Selected papers from the 2006 and 2007 Stockholm Metaphor Festivals.Stockholm:Stockholm University.
- Kortmann, B.(1991).Free adjuncts and absolutes in English. Problems of control and interpretation.London:Routledge.
- Krashen, S.(1981).Principles and practice in second language acquisition.Oxford, UK:Pergamon Press.
- Liu, Y.-H.(2009).Taipei, Taiwan,National Taiwan Normal University.
- Long, M. H.(1983).Does second language instruction make a difference? A review of research.TESOL Quarterly,17,359-382.
- Marsden, E.(2006).Exploring input processing in the classroom: An experimental comparison of processing instruction and enriched input.Language Learning,56,507-566.
- Morenberg, M.,Sommers, J.(2008).The writer's options: Lessons in style and arrangement.New York:Pearson Longman.
- Morimoto, S.,Loewen, S.(2007).A comparison of the effects of image-schema-based instruction and translation-based instruction on the acquisition of L2 polysemous words.Language Teaching Research,11,347-372.
- Pfaff, C.(Ed.)(1987).First and second language acquisition processes.Cambridge, MA:Newbury House.
- Pütz, M.(ed.),Niemeier, S. (ed.)(2001).Applied cognitive linguistics: Theory, acquisition and language pedagogy.Mouton de Gruyter:Mouton de Gruyter.
- Pütz, M.(ed.),Niemeier, S.(ed.),Dirven, R.(ed.)(2001).Applied cognitive linguistics II: Language pedagogy.Berlin, Germany:Mouton de Gruyter.
- Quirk, R.,Greenbaum, S.,Leech, G.,Svartvik, J.(1985).A comprehensive grammar of the English language.London:Longman.
- Sharwood-Smith, M.(1993).Input enhancement in instructed SLA: Theoretical bases.Studies in Second Language Acquisition,15,165-179.
- Sheen, R.(2007).Key concepts in ELT: Processing instruction.ELT Journal,61,161-163.
- Shi, Y.(ed.),Lin, M.(ed.),Brooks, S.(ed.)(2007).Far East English reader.Taipei, Taiwan:Far East Book.
- Spada, N.(1997).Form-focused instruction and second language acquisition: A review of classroom and laboratory research.Language Teaching,30,73-87.
- Swain, M.,Lapkin, S.(1995).Problems in output and the cognitive processes they generate: A step towards second language learning.Applied Linguistics,16,371-391.
- Tai, J.(ed.),Hsueh, F.(ed.)(1989).Functionalism and Chinese grammar.Milwaukee, WI:Chinese Language Teachers Association.
- VanPatten, B.(1996).Input processing and grammar instruction: Theory and research.Norwood, NJ:Ablex.
- VanPatten, B.(2002).Processing instruction: An update.Language Learning,52,755-803.
- VanPatten, B.(Ed.)(2004).Processing instruction: Theory, research, and commentary.Mahwah, NJ:Lawrence Erlbaum.
- VanPatten, B.,Cadierno, T.(1993).Explicit instruction and input processing.Studies in Second Language Acquisition,15,225-244.
- 王寅(2001)。語義理論與語言教學。Shanghai, China:Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?