stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Findlater K., Bailey T., Bofill A., “A 90nm CMOS Dual-Channel Powerline Communication AFE for Homeplug AV with a Gb Extension,” IEEE Int. Solid-State Circuit Conf. (ISSCC)Dig. Tech. Papers, Feb 2008, pp. 464-628.
-  B. Razavi, “Principles of Data Conversion System Design,” Wiley-IEEE Press, 1995.
-  D. Johns and K. Martin, “Analog Integrated Circuit Design,” John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1997.
-  Lewis S.H., Fetterman H.S., Gross G.F. Jr., Ramachandran R., and Viswanathan T.R., “A 10-b 20-Msample/s analog-to-digital converter,” IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 351-358, Mar. 1992.
-  Cho T.B. and Gray P.R., “A 10-b 20Msample/s 35mW pipelined A/D converter,” IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 166-172, Mar. 1995.
- 謝旻翰(2015)。寬頻混合訊號與全數位延遲鎖相迴路暨HomePlug AV2電力線通訊系統收發器。臺灣大學電子工程學研究所學位論文。2015。1-115。
- 葉尚榮(2015)。應用於電力線通訊系統之低功耗OOK收發器暨HomePlug AV高速接收器。臺灣大學電子工程學研究所學位論文。2015。1-86。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?