stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: https://doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing a document with a DOI, the DOI permanent URL should always be presented (if using APA or Chicago format, present https://doi.org/DOI number). If using a citation format that does not specify DOI, the DOI permanent URL should still be presented as a priority.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
賴亭君 , Masters Advisor：林先和 Co-advisor ：詹長權
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2013.10017
- 1. World Health Organization, GLOBAL TUBERCULOSIS REPORT. WHO, 2012.
- 2. Lienhardt, C., From exposure to disease: The role of environmental factors in susceptibility to and development of tuberculosis. Epidemiologic Reviews, 2001. 23(2): p. 288-301.
- 3. Lonnroth, K., et al., Drivers of tuberculosis epidemics: the role of risk factors and social determinants. Soc Sci Med, 2009. 68(12): p. 2240-6.
- 4. Lin, H.H., M. Ezzati, and M. Murray, Tobacco smoke, indoor air pollution and tuberculosis: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Plos Medicine, 2007. 4(1): p. 173-189.
- 5. Leung, C.C., et al., Smoking and tuberculosis among the elderly in Hong Kong. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 2004. 170(9): p. 1027-1033.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?