stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  C. Benthin, I. Wald, M. Scherbaum, and H. Friedrich. Ray tracing on the cell processor. In Interactive Ray Tracing 2006, IEEE Symposium on, pages 15–23. IEEE, 2006.
-  C.-C. Kao and W.-C. Hsu. Runtime techniques for efficient ray-tracing on heterogeneous systems. In Digital Signal Processing (DSP), 2015 IEEE International Conference on, pages 100–104, July 2015.
-  T. Aila and S. Laine. Understanding the efficiency of ray traversal on gpus. In Proceedings of the Conference on High Performance Graphics 2009, pages 145–149. ACM, 2009.
-  S. S. Baghsorkhi, M. Delahaye, S. J. Patel, W. D. Gropp, and W.-m. W. Hwu. An adaptive performance modeling tool for gpu architectures. In Proceedings of the 15th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming, PPoPP ’10, pages 105–114, New York, NY, USA, 2010. ACM.
-  H. Foundation. Hsa programmer’s reference manual: Hsail virtual isa and programming model, compiler writer’s guide, and object format (brig), 2013.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?