stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李德威 , Masters Advisor：劉懷勝
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201601757
- Aroonwilas, A., & Tontiwachwuthikul, P. (1997). High-efficiency structured packing for CO2 separation using 2-amino-2-methyl-1-propanol (AMP). Separation and Purification Technology, 12(1), 67-79.
- Aroonwilas, A., & Tontiwachwuthikul, P. (1998). Mass Transfer Coefficients and Correlation for CO2 Absorption into 2-Amino-2-methyl-1-propanol (AMP) Using Structured Packing. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 37(2), 569-575.
- Aroonwilas, A., Veawab, A., & Tontiwachwuthikul, P. (1999). Behavior of the Mass-Transfer Coefficient of Structured Packings in CO2 Absorbers with Chemical Reactions. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 38(5), 2044-2050.
- Aschenbrenner, O., & Styring, P. (2010). Comparative study of solvent properties for carbon dioxide absorption. Energy & Environmental Science, 3(8), 1106.
- Barzagli, F., Di Vaira, M., Mani, F., & Peruzzini, M. (2012). Improved solvent formulations for efficient CO(2) absorption and low-temperature desorption. ChemSusChem, 5(9), 1724-1731.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?