stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
莊嚴 , Ph.D Advisor：李峻霣
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU202100367
-  M. Liu, G. Han, Y. Liu, C. Zhang, H. Wang, X. Li, J. Zhang, B. Cheng, and Y. Hao, "Undoped Ge0.92Sn0.08 Quantum Well PMOSFETs on (001), (011) and (111) Substrates with in Situ Si2H6 Passivation: High Hole Mobility and Dependence of Performance on Orientation," 2014 Symposium on VLSI Technology, pp. 1-2, 2014.
-  Y.-S. Huang, F.-L. Lu, Y.-J. Tsou, C.-E. Tsai, C.-Y. Lin, C.-H. Huang, and C. W. Liu, "First Vertically Stacked GeSn Nanowire pGAAFETs with Ion= 1850 μA/μm (Vov = Vds = -1V) on Si by GeSn/Ge CVD Epitaxial Growth and Optimum Selective Etching," 2017 IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting, pp. 37.5.1-37.5.4, 2017.
-  C. Schulte-Braucks, S. Glass, E. Hofmann, D. Stange, N. von den Driesch, J. M. Hartmann, Z. Ikonic, Q. T. Zhao, D.Buca, and S. Mantl, "Process Modules for GeSn Nanoelectronics with High Sn-contents," Solid-State Electronics, vol. 128, pp. 54-59, 2017.
-  H.-S. Lan, and C. W. Liu, "Band Alignments at Strained Ge1-xSnx/Relaxed Ge1-ySny Heterointerfaces," Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 50, no. 13, p. 13LT02, 2017.
-  S. Wirths, D. Buca, and S. Mantl, "Si–Ge–Sn Alloys: From Growth to Application," Progress in crystal growth and characterization of materials, vol. 62, no. 1, pp. 1-39, 2016.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?