stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林佑倫 , Masters Advisor：林楨家
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU202200860
共享電動機車 ； 無樁式系統 ； 營運者調度 ； 多目標規劃 ； ε-限制式法 ； 灰色整數規劃 ； electric scooter-sharing ； free-floating system ； operator-based relocation ； multiple-objective programming ； ε-constraint method ； grey integer programming
- Arabzad, S.M., Shirouyehzad, H., Bashiri, M., Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., and Najafi, E. (2018) Rebalancing static bike-sharing systems: A two-period two-commodity multi-depot mathematical model. Transport, 33: 718-726.
- Bruglieri, M., Colorni, A., and Luè, A. (2014) The relocation problem for the one-way electric vehicle sharing. Networks, 64: 292-305.
- Caggiani, L., Camporeale, R., and Ottomanelli, M. (2017) A dynamic clustering method for relocation process in free-floating vehicle sharing systems. Transportation Research Procedia, 27: 278-285.
- Caggiani, L., Camporeale, R., Ottomanelli, M., and Szeto, W.Y. (2018) A modeling framework for the dynamic management of free-floating bike-sharing systems. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 87: 159-182.
- Chang, C.H. (2019) iRent electric scooters are available for as little as $10 per minute and can be rented and returned as needed. CardU, https://www.cardu.com.tw/news/detail.php?37740, in Chinese (Retrieved on: 2020.03.27).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?