stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
郭飛鴻 , Masters Advisor：陳建彰
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201702442
-  A. S. Arico, P. Bruce, B. Scrosati, J. M. Tarascon, and W. Van Schalkwijk, "Nanostructured materials for advanced energy conversion and storage devices," Nature Materials, vol. 4, pp. 366-377, May 2005.
-  J. Xia, F. Chen, J. Li, and N. Tao, "Measurement of the quantum capacitance of graphene," Nat Nano, vol. 4, pp. 505-509, 08//print 2009.
-  C. Lee, X. Wei, J. W. Kysar, and J. Hone, "Measurement of the Elastic Properties and Intrinsic Strength of Monolayer Graphene," Science, vol. 321, pp. 385-388, Jul 18 2008.
-  A. L. M. Reddy, A. Srivastava, S. R. Gowda, H. Gullapalli, M. Dubey, and P. M. Ajayan, "Synthesis Of Nitrogen-Doped Graphene Films For Lithium Battery Application," ACS Nano, vol. 4, pp. 6337-6342, 2010/11/23 2010.
-  S. Mondal, U. Rana, and S. Malik, "Reduced Graphene Oxide/Fe3O4/Polyaniline Nanostructures as Electrode Materials for an All-Solid-State Hybrid Supercapacitor," Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 121, pp. 7573-7583, Apr 13 2017.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?