stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
余明穎 , Masters Advisor：蕭超隆
- Adcock SA, McCammon JA. 2006. Molecular dynamics: survey of methods for simulating the activity of proteins. Chem Rev 106:1589-1615.
- Batey RT, Rambo RP, Doudna JA. 1999. Tertiary Motifs in RNA Structure and Folding. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 38:2326-2343.
- Branch AD, Benenfeld BJ, Robertson HD. 1985. Ultraviolet light-induced crosslinking reveals a unique region of local tertiary structure in potato spindle tuber viroid and HeLa 5S RNA. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 82:6590-6594.
- Cate JH, Gooding AR, Podell E, Zhou K, Golden BL, Kundrot CE, Cech TR, Doudna JA. 1996. Crystal structure of a group I ribozyme domain: principles of RNA packing. Science 273:1678-1685.
- Chan RT, Robart AR, Rajashankar KR, Pyle AM, Toor N. 2012. Crystal structure of a group II intron in the pre-catalytic state. Nat Struct Mol Biol 19:555-557.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?