stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 6. 賴明洲。2001。台灣地衣類彩色圖鑑 (一)。行政院農業委員會。台北。
- 8. Al-Samarrai, T. H., and Schmid, J. 2000. A simple method for extraction of fungal genomic DNA. Lett Appl Microbiol 30 (1):53-56.
- 10. Articus, K. 2004. Neuropogon and the phylogeny of Usnea s.l. (Parmeliaceae, Lichenized Ascomycetes). Taxon 53 (4):925-934.
- 11. Articus, K., Mattsson, J. E., Tibell, L., Grube, M., and Wedin, M. 2002. Ribosomal DNA and beta-tubulin data do not support the separation of the lichens Usnea florida and U. subfloridana as distinct species. Mycol Res 106:412-418.
- 17. Azami, N., Serina, E., and Arroyo, R. 2004. The Usnea species of Morocco in R.-G. Werner's herbarium. Bryologist 107 (2):180-188.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?