stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  The internet traffic archive. http://ita.ee.lbl.gov/.
-  Michael Armbrust, O Fox, Rean Griffith, Anthony D Joseph, Y Katz, Andy Konwinski, Gunho Lee, David Patterson, Ariel Rabkin, Ion Stoica, et al. M.: Above the clouds: a berkeley view of cloud computing. 2009.
-  Raymond Keith Clark. Scheduling dependent real-time activities. PhD thesis, Carnegie Mellon University, 1990.
-  Tharam Dillon, Chen Wu, and Elizabeth Chang. Cloud computing: issues and challenges. In Advanced Information Networking and Applications (AINA), 2010 24th IEEE International Conference on, pages 27–33. Ieee, 2010.
-  Matangini Chattopadhyay Diptangshu Pandit, Samiran Chattopadhyay and Nabendu Chaki. Resource allocation in cloud using simulated annealing. In Applications and Innovations in Mobile Computing (AIMoC), pages 21–27. IEEE, 2014.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?