stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
侯俊銘 , Masters Advisor：廖秀娟
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201601898
- An, J.H., and Blackwell, T.K. (2003). SKN-1 links C. elegans mesendodermal specification to a conserved oxidative stress response. Genes Dev 17, 1882-1893.
- Anderson, G.L., Cole, R.D., and Williams, P.L. (2004). Assessing behavioral toxicity with Caenorhabditis elegans. Environ Toxicol Chem 23, 1235-1240.
- Ayyadevara, S., Engle, M.R., Singh, S.P., Dandapat, A., Lichti, C.F., Benes, H., Shmookler Reis, R.J., Liebau, E., and Zimniak, P. (2005). Lifespan and stress resistance of Caenorhabditis elegans are increased by expression of glutathione transferases capable of metabolizing the lipid peroxidation product 4-hydroxynonenal. Aging Cell 4, 257-271.
- Bansal, A., Zhu, L.J., Yen, K., and Tissenbaum, H.A. (2015). Uncoupling lifespan and healthspan in Caenorhabditis elegans longevity mutants. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 112, E277-286.
- Biebricher, A.S., Heller, I., Roijmans, R.F., Hoekstra, T.P., Peterman, E.J., and Wuite, G.J. (2015). The impact of DNA intercalators on DNA and DNA-processing enzymes elucidated through force-dependent binding kinetics. Nat Commun 6, 7304.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?