stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
徐謙 , Masters Advisor：陸聲山 Co-advisor ：蕭旭峰
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU202100501
- Aguiar AP, Deans AR, Engel MS, Forshage M, Huber JT, Jennings JT, Johnson NF, Lelej AS, Longino JT, Lohrmann V. 2013. Order Hymenoptera. In: Zhang, Z.-Q.(Ed.) Animal Biodiversity: An Outline of Higher-level Classification and Survey of Taxonomic Richness (Addenda 2013). Zootaxa 3703: 51-62.
- Askew RR. 1971. Parasitic Insects. New York: American Elsevier Publishing Company. 316 pp.
- Assem JVD. 1971. Some Experiments on the Sex Ratio and Sex Regulation in the Pteromalid Lariophagus distinguendus. Neth. J. Zool. 21: 373-402.
- Asís J, Beneitez Villamor A, Tormos J, Gayubo S, Tomé M. 2007. The Significance of the Vestibular Cell in Trap Nesting Wasps (Hymenoptera: Crabronidae): Does its Presence Reduce Mortality? J. Insect Behav. 20: 289-305. Available from: doi: 10.1007/s10905-007-9080-5.
- Barthélémy C. 2012. Nest Trapping, a Simple Method for Gathering Information on Life Histories of Solitary Bees and Wasps. Bionomics of 21 Species of Solitary Aculeate in Hong Kong. Hong Kong Entomol Soc 4: 3-37.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?