stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
許芸瑄 , Masters Advisor：吳志毅
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU202100773
-  V. P. Trivedi and J. G. Fossum, "Scaling fully depleted SOI CMOS," IEEE Transactions on Electron devices, vol. 50, no. 10, pp. 2095-2103, 2003.
-  B. Doyle et al., "High performance fully-depleted tri-gate CMOS transistors," in IEEE Electron Device Letters vol. 24, ed, 2003, pp. 263-265.
-  E. Gusev et al., "Ultrathin high-K gate stacks for advanced CMOS devices," in International Electron Devices Meeting. Technical Digest (Cat. No. 01CH37224), 2001: IEEE, pp. 20.1. 1-20.1. 4.
-  S. Salahuddin and S. Datta, "Use of negative capacitance to provide voltage amplification for low power nanoscale devices," Nano letters, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 405-410, 2008.
-  B. Sheu, K. Wilcox, A. Keshavarzi, and D. Antoniadis, "EP1: Moore's law challenges below 10nm: Technology, design and economic implications," in 2015 IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference-(ISSCC) Digest of Technical Papers, 2015: IEEE, pp. 1-1.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?