stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
劉宗諺 , Ph.D Advisor：管傑雄
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU202100877
有機金屬氣相磊晶 ； 氮化鎵 ； 氮化鋁鎵 ； 氮化銦鎵 ； 深紫外光發光二極體 ； 綠光發光二極體 ； Metal-organic vapor phase epitaxy ； Gallium nitride ； Aluminum gallium nitride ； Indium gallium nitride ； Deep ultraviolet light emitting diodes ； Green light emitting diodes
-  G.P. Han, C.H. Oh, H. Kim, J.I. Shim, K.S. Kim, D.S. Shin, "Conduction mechanisms of leakage current in InGaN/GaN-based light-emitting diodes," IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 62, pp. 587-592, 25 12 2015.
-  Gaoqiang Deng, Yuantao Zhang, Ye Yu, Long Yan, Pengchong Li, Xu Han, Liang Chen, Degang Zhao and Guotong Du, "Study on the structural, optical, and electrical properties of the yellow light-emitting diode grown on free-standing (0001) GaN substrate," Superlattices and Microstructures, vol. 116, pp. 1-8, 2018.
-  Y. Narukawa, M. Ichikawa, D. Sanga, M. Sano, and T. Mukai, "White light emitting diodes with super-high luminous efficacy," Journal of Physics D, vol. 43, no. 35, 19 8 2010.
-  A. Hangleiter, F. Hitzel, C. Netzel, D. Fuhrmann, U. Rossow, G. Ade, and P. Hinze, "Suppression of Nonradiative Recombination by V-Shaped Pits in GaInN / GaN Quantum Wells Produces a Large Increase in the Light Emission Efficiency," Physical Review Letters, vol. 95, p. 127402, 14 9 2005.
-  A. Vaitkevičius, J. Mickevičius, D. Dobrovolskas, Ö. Tuna, C. Giesen, M. Heuken, and G. Tamulaitis, "Influence of quantum-confined Stark effect on optical properties within trench defects in InGaN quantum wells with different indium content," Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 115, p. 213512, 24 5 2014.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?