stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1.Bellman,R.E.and Casti,J., “Differential Quadrature and Long-term Integration,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 34, pp. 235-238 (1971).
- 2.Bert,C.W. and Sheu, Youngkwang, “Static Analyses of Beams and Plates by Spline Collocation Method,” Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 122(4), pp. 375-378 (1996).
- 3.Chen,C.N.,“Vibration of Prismatic Beam on an Elastic Foundation by the Differential Quadrature Element Method,” Computers and Structures, 77, pp. 1-9 (2000).
- 4.Dario,J.Aristizabal-Ochoa.,“Timoshenko Beam-Column with Generalized End Conditions and Nonclassical Modes of Vibration of Shear Beams,” Journal of Engineering Mechanics-ASCE. (2004).
- 7.Jang,S.K., “Application of Differential Quadrature to Static Analysis of Structural Components,” PhD dissertation, The Univ. of Oklahoma, Norman, Okla. (1987).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?