stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Prediction of Solubility of Heavy Hydrocarbons in Methane for Liquefied Natural Gas Process
魏雲杰 , Masters Advisor：林祥泰
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201701318
固液相平衡 ； 三相計算 ； 狀態方程式 ； 液氣相平衡 ； solid-liquid equilibrium ； three-phase calculation ； PRSV+COSMOSAC equation of state ； vapor-liquid equilibrium
-  K.D.L. James P. Kohn, Solubility of Hydrocarbons in Cryogenic Lng and Ngl Mixtures, (1976).
-  J.P. Kohn, K.D. Luks, Solubility of Heavier Hydrocarbons in Liquid Methane, (1978).
-  J.P. Kohn, K.D. Luks, P.H. Liu, D.L. Tiffin, Three-Phase Solid-Liquid-Vapor Equilibria of the Binary Hydrocarbon Systems Methane-N-Octane and Methane-Cyclohexane, Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data, Vol. 22 (1977) 419-421.
-  D.L. Tiffin, K.D. Luks, J.P. Kohn, Solubility Enhancement of Solid Hydrocarbons in Liquid Methane Due to the Presence of Ethane, Advances in Cryogenic Engineering. vol. 23 (1978) 538-543
-  V. Louli, C. Boukouvalas, E. Voutsas, K. Magoulas, D. Tassios, Application of the Umr-Pru Model to Multicomponent Systems: Prediction of the Phase Behavior of Synthetic Natural Gas and Oil Systems, Fluid Phase Equilibria 261 (2007) 351-358.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?